[Bachelor]What drug is this girl on?

What kind of drug?

• Total voters
Dude kept her to. Chris is either a poor judge of character or all his brain blood is staying in his boner around all those womenz.

in full sobriety, she's probably already pretty squishy with ideas about "the universe" and tarot and shit like that, in addition to being a complete moron. Common circumstance where a girl is attractive growing up and no one disabuses her of her absurd notions because they all want to fuck her.

My guess is hardcore depression or anxiety meds (e.g. lithium or high-dose whatever else) coupled with a few glasses of wine and no little to no food (increases effects of alcohol). It's not so much the crazy shit she's saying, but her spacey-ness and lack of focus.

Could be too that it's severe ADHD on NO meds, coupled with being a moron as I described above.

i don't think i've ever met a sane Ashley, they are all batshit

don't know what it is about that name

None: She's a plant, put there by the studio to increase viewership due to her "crazy" personality.
I dunno.

Recruited because the casting director could see how crazy she was and decided that it would be great for the show -- very likely.

She's an actress pretending to be crazy on the payroll of the producer -- I doubt it.

Back