[Australia] Baby in pram falls on train tracks (video)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qC2eF0L-QAA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qC2eF0L-QAA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

just the reactions of the people around her and the way she (the mum) reacts literally kills me man.

sorry if ofn.
Fail

video working.

jesus people are quick on these forums!

I just saw it, its 5am here, thought i'd share :O

dude on another forum I used to read drove freighttrains, and talked about how every time before he ran over somebody, he remembers their faces. Don't remember how many people he splattered, but one particular one where a lady was stopped in her car on the tracks messed him up a bit and he posted about it right after.

gotta kind of suck that you can see it coming a long ways off but can't do anything about it.

I was trying to search for a thread about Australia to post how much that movie sucks but this thread is more interesting

dude on another forum I used to read drove freighttrains, and talked about how every time before he ran over somebody, he remembers their faces. Don't remember how many people he splattered, but one particular one where a lady was stopped in her car on the tracks messed him up a bit and he posted about it right after.

gotta kind of suck that you can see it coming a long ways off but can't do anything about it.

Engineers make good money...damn good money. For the first few years, they're usually on call and get shit line selections. After some tenure, they can make 100k a year but they have to deal with running people over.

and pram? lol wtf

I don't think I'd be able to watch people when the train ran someone over. Even though I'd know it wasn't my fault, I'd feel guilty somehow.

Engineers make good money...damn good money. For the first few years, they're usually on call and get shit line selections. After some tenure, they can make 100k a year but they have to deal with running people over.

and pram? lol wtf

don't they also have to deal with hobos trying to ride the rails. One of my friends had a dad who was an engineer and I remember her telling me that he'd had to kill a hobo or two in self defense.

Last edited:
Back