attention, cosmicblend and lineage have found my room!

See now it's just the principle of it.

You've worked this up so much that I'm not going to cave in.

:lol: It really seems like you are since you're posting in this thread either from your phone or a computer in the building just to try to get him to go drinking with you.

There is another TW member that lives in this building so fuck off its not like im trying that hard to contact him

I met KingofEmus after I found out he lived nearby. We didn't know each other too well but we went out and played some tennis cause he's a big tennis guy.

It was fun.

Go do something, Bew.

me and Crimson were in the same course

we hang out and stuff still, twers are normal people you have nothing to worry about

yeah. I don't think i've ever actually chilled outside of TW/UVA with any TWers, but that's mostly cause I never had the transportation necessary. otherwise i'd have been drunkenly raped by hooman several times over.

fuck it, any nova peoples wanna do something?

:lol: bew is going to refuse to do it to keep driving the drama and attention because he knows once he caves it's going to be a big let down for TW, and we're not going to give a fuck anymore.

if you guys come down to VA any time soon, all the drinks are on me. you guys can come over and play drunken wii

Bew isn't going out with you. You obviously are some kind of retard freaks knockin at his door.

Bew, man, take a chance, go out, have some fun, get a little drunk. It's not going to do any harm, just take a cab home.

if you guys come down to VA any time soon, all the drinks are on me. you guys can come over and play drunken wii

I'd drink you broke.

I appreciate the gesture but I don't see why you are persisting with this so much.

You asked earlier, I said no, end of story.

Back