attention, cosmicblend and lineage have found my room!

The last few pages have just been people trying their best to troll, maybe we should just let this thread die. I'm not giving up hope on Bew though.

first page

cosmic and lineage are stalkers

they're going to take bews skin and make a lamp out of it

it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again..

sorry moker, was the first thing that popped into my head...not to mention I am watching family guy episodes.

Lineage is a fat Asian stalker. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge this is dense.

I'm sorry that I was compelled to point out his obvious stalker/loser/creep nature but someone had to do it.

Yes Grey-Ghost- Me color coding a stalker quote is tan amount to showing up at someones house after being told not to do so, and then demanding that he comes out while being relentless and sounding like a desperate freaky stalker.

Lineage is a fat Asian stalker. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge this is dense.

I'm sorry that I was compelled to point out his obvious stalker/loser/creep nature but someone had to do it.

Yes Grey-Ghost- Me color coding a stalker quote is tan amount to showing up at someones house after being told not to do so, and then demanding that he comes out while being relentless and sounding like a desperate freaky stalker.
Please, keep going, I'm sure the more you say it the more it will make it true :rolleyes:

Go back to scrounging old threads for more material on me, I'm sure you can find something better than just a picture of my gut.

Back