Att Togo

TRAINING ADVISORY: The Navy will be conducting a training evolution on Naval Amphibious Base ocean side Sunday, Nov. 15 through Friday, Nov. 20. Expect to hear blank gunfire and simulated explosions as well as see smoke flares during this training evolution. - US Navy

Just thought a heads up would prevent your usual OMG ALIENS posts brought on by your dumb little buddies getting freaked out about our militarily making pretty lights and lots of noise.

You are welcome.

Yeah the war machine is salivating at the Paris shit. god forbid they come back to base with unspent ordnance.

/random

you are believing what the Obama govt is telling us?

Wish I had time to follow up on every little report, including those cities in the sky. Always do good homework before conclusions.

This-thread-this-is-why-aliens-won39t-talk-to-us-meme-5158.jpg

you are believing what the Obama govt is telling us?

Well considering your type swore aliens were invading when the Navy tested an ICBM last week I thought it a kind gesture the Navy decided to let you tards know what they were doing this time around. :shrug:

I don't believe that was an ICBM. You are correct, when the US DOD says anything I basically assume the opposite. I see the public reaction as a more important thing to look at, and Californians thought it was the second coming. Their lives are so meaningless, that seeing a light in the sky changed the course of their destinies.

I don't believe that was an ICBM. You are correct, when the US DOD says anything I basically assume the opposite.

Apparently you missed the time lapse of the ICBM. Some random guy was filming the city and caught it all on tape in very HD. Go find his vid or keep believing it was ET coming to ass rape you.

Hey muktard.

Mohammad was a pedophile and your religion is a false religion. Fuck you and fuck Islam. Oh and fuck the French too.

Last edited:
Back