Ask me anything about Mass Effect 2

MuNansen

Veteran X
I can't give any specific game info beyond what you've already seen in previews, obviously, but I'll try to answer as much as I can. Our marketing guys actually did say we should do some forum perusing, so this isn't clandestine or the work of a disgruntled employee or anything. I've just gotta be careful. Sorry that I'm not able to give any big reveals.

Two things that will be ignored: PS3 questions and troll attempts. Other than that, have at her!

btw, I'm a Cinematic Designer and have been on ME2 from the start, other than the 8 months that I helped to get Dragon Age done (hope you're enjoying it). I also worked on ME1 and Bring Down the Sky.

what the hell is the deal with that half naked skinhead chick

i mean she looks like the dumbest, most cliched character ever

did you take a poll of 12 year old boys or something?

when you bring in your shephard from me 1, how will that be affected with the redesign of the skill trees and such, also what about their gear and weapons?

Q: Why didn't they call in Blur studios on this project? They have the only cinematic designers worth a shit.

Can you elaborate a bit on how your Shepard character will carry over from game to game? I like the idea, but I think I would probably like to start a clean new play as well. Will you be able to have multiple character slots for this?

I watched somebody play the first one, every time I glanced over he was riding elevators. I don't know what the game is about, I think you're an elevator repair man or something.

SRS question, will the AI be so retarded? As I was watching my friend play the AI would just zerg rush him and get cut down, it seemed a bit silly.

Back