Asian massage parlour killings...

The guy from the country seizing screwdrivers because they are too stabby, living in a country that prosecutes possession of gun parts as small as a spring or screw is surely an expert on fire arms.

Kill yourself midxe.

The guy from the country seizing screwdrivers because they are too stabby, living in a country that prosecutes possession of gun parts as small as a spring or screw is surely an expert on fire arms.

Kill yourself midxe.

In what fucking world do you need to be "an expert on firearms" to know that there's something wrong when a 21 year old dipshit with a permanent boner can wander into Walmart and tool up and then shoot up a bunch of Korean girls?

Rhetorical question obviously Billybob.

The only reason why Mitch is 'talking' about it is because the Jew controlled media FINALLY has a white guy they can place blame for all the violence against Asians in this country. You know... because darkies are out of control and are beating the shit out of Asians every day and the Jewish media has been dying for 1 white guy to pin it all on.

another oompa cry for attention thread

I'm not sure what's the most pathetic, lawnshart, you following me around like a lost puppy hoping someone will one day go "haha I get it, oompaloompa, little short guys, right AHAHAHAHAHAHA". Or that you spend time here and contribute the square root of a metric fuckton of nothing.

Probably both :shrug:

chicago isn't even top 10 for murder rate in the us we use that to figure out who are the npc's are

Back