As requested by Havax, lifting vids.

C6 and C7, they still move pretty well.

Edit: to clarify, 3 vertebrae and the 2 Titanium discs are fused in a metal cage. But there's no loss of movement either rotationally or up and down.

Last edited:
even that iceland strongman can't lift ur massive body weight

If you mean Jon Pall Sigmarsson, he deadlifted in the true sense of the word. I.e he died deadlifting, was only 32. Congenital heart defect that probably wasn't helped by a metric fuckton of steroids. Lifting folklore has it that he was dead before he hit the ground.

Just a quick update in the unlikely event anyone gives a fuck. Squatted 160KG in the gym today - 352lbs. Just a tad under double bodyweight. Felt there was a bit more in the tank. British record in my weight / age class is 192.5KG / 425 lbs. Probably gonna compete next year with that as my goal.

I have my own gym. Bowflex, treadmill, and elliptical. My 100' oak tree is my punching bag. You do not want none little man.

They are always tough guys till they get one of their eyeballs thrown at them. Then they cry for police and medics like the bitches they have always been.

Just a quick update in the unlikely event anyone gives a fuck. Squatted 160KG in the gym today - 352lbs. Just a tad under double bodyweight. Felt there was a bit more in the tank. British record in my weight / age class is 192.5KG / 425 lbs. Probably gonna compete next year with that as my goal.

American women beat your scrawny ass.
Here's an American bitch doing 529 pounds.

Here's a 120 pounder doing 495

Sure sure. Born in Venezuela. She didn't start pushing that weight until she became MURICAN and got superpowers.

You are going to pop your tiny clitoris out of your tights if you keep it up.

Men?
This is what you should aspire to.
here is a 113 pounder doing doing 639 pounds. And - he's fucking Polish.
Their midgets have power.

Plus, he has the American spirit so I will deputize him.

Here is a tough little yankee fucker. Taylor Atwood.
74kg class 790.5 kg

Don't give me any of that "oh Brasstax, you are so dumb. That's 3 lifts" shit either. OK. Whatever. 283KG on that last rep. I get it, you are in the midget class but he could lift you and whatever you are lifting.

tl;dr - mitch is going to poop himself trying to compete with American midgets

Last edited:
Back