Arsin/Precise2

Sorry, answer any or all of the questions posited towards arsin aka precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence

feel free to answer the one which results in him being a time traveller

or the one where he had an emotional breakdown because the forum made fun of pictures of somebody else he allegedly stole off the internet

or the one where he doesn't show the slightest signs of caring that somebody impersonated him for 3 years and stole his identity. somebody that evidently lives mere minutes away from him.

any or all of the three will suffice, otherwise you are just another nerd virgin

I have not befriended arsin, I only pm'ed him to solve this issue, what would you have expected me to say, Arsin I'm mad at you for using my pictures on an internet forum, I could care less to what tribalwar thinks of my looks, I only care the fact that my personal life was posted all over the internet and that my girlfriend got mixed up in this because some douchebag decided the personal vendetta that he had against some random person from barrie would post MY personal information, I could truely careless if he continues to post pictures of me and even pretends to be me, I just don't want MY personal life being invaded by the people who can't even get their facts straight.

holy shit its still going on

yeah I gotta get some sleep soon though

I figure tomorrow I'll just ask arsin why he had a psychological breakdown when people made fun of a picture that wasn't him

or maybe ask Precise2 why he's still posting despite insisting he would leave

either way there's no clear end in sight, especially because this poor delusional loser has Rayn lying for him

I just don't understand how if even RAYN posted and said we're not the same two people that you still won't believe it. You need to learn to admit when you're wrong friend.

I still think this "amount of posts" thing is hilarious

hello, hapless nerds, I don't care about your rules of posting etiquette on your internet forum

your imaginary nerd rules don't apply to me

I could post here 1000 times a day and still fuck hot girls on the daily

in fact with that much effort I'd probably have to recruit them to help post

it's incredible, I know, but it's true

with that I've got to get some sleep

I will continue the good fight vs. arsin aka precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence tomorrow

I still think this "amount of posts" thing is hilarious

hello, hapless nerds, I don't care about your rules of posting etiquette on your internet forum

your imaginary nerd rules don't apply to me

I could post here 1000 times a day and still fuck hot girls on the daily

in fact with that much effort I'd probably have to recruit them to help post

it's incredible, I know, but it's true

with that I've got to get some sleep

I will continue the good fight vs. arsin aka precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence tomorrow

1000 times a day would have a time limit. You're limited to 1 post every 20 seconds which is 3 a minute or 180 an hour. That is assuming you're nailing it every time on the second. So you'd dedicate that much time just to post 1000 times?

also anyone could post just for the sake of posting, just to prove a point. someone could challenge me to post 1000 times and i could just smash my keyboard 1000 times and click post, it'd be like playing starcraft blind

you werent randomly smashing keys tho, you were interacting with TW the same way everyone else on here does. screen and a keyboard rite? and yet you alone and nobody else managed to post in this thread 110 times already

Back