Arsenal of guns found in NY

EspoMan

Veteran XV
Cops find arsenal of guns, swords in Brooklyn apartment | New York Post

guns.jpg

"Cops found an arsenal of guns, swords and ammo inside a Brooklyn apartment, officials said.

Police say officer Jeremy Berson arrived at 175 Dahill Road in Bensonhurst Thursday morning to execute a search warrant just after 7:00 a.m.

Bashkim Sylmetaj, 36, Michael Symetaj, 42, Adem Sylmetaj, 38, and Zenaida Vaysberg, 32, all of whom lived at 175 Dahill Road apartment, were hit with charges, including criminal possession of a loaded weapon and criminal possession of a controlled substance, according to police.

Cops recovered a 9 MM Highpoint Rifle with a defaced serial number, one 380 Cal loaded semi-automatic handgun, a 357 revolver, as well as a 38 caliber revolver.

Police also found 50 rounds of 45 caiberl ammunition, 50 rounds of 9MM ammunition, 67 rounds of 347 caliber ammunition, 50 rounds of 38 caliber ammunition, 17 rounds of 380 caliber ammunition, and a 45 caliber magazine.

As if that wasn’t enough, cops also recovered eight swords, one machete, some nunchakus and eight Codeine tablets, cops said.

“It was enough to arm a small army or militia,” a police source said of the bust. “These guys were ready for war.”

Assorted knives and air pistols were also recovered, according to police."

They call a carbine and a few handguns with ammo an arsenal??? :lol:

Oh NY, you so funny. And I thought we had it bad here in CA.

espoman I realize that you're uneducated and likely morbidly obese but when you're quoting text from a source it's nice to wrap quote tags around that quoted text so we can clearly differentiate your commentary from the actual story

english 101 internet version

espoman I realize that you're uneducated and likely morbidly obese but when you're quoting text from a source it's nice to wrap quote tags around that quoted text so we can clearly differentiate your commentary from the actual story

english 101 internet version

Oh look who showed up. The little whiny bitch again. You gonna neg rep me again bro?

I had the one pellet gun as a kid, it is the longer looking pistol above the group of 4 pistols.

I had 3 pellet guns, that too must be considered an arsenal in Canada, needed something to protect myself from polar bears and French Canadians.

Back