arod is gonna break the single season HR record

the record without steroids is 61.

he needs 11 in 20 games. he can do it!!! :]

3 guys (steroids or not) have hit more than 61.

None have actually tested positive for anything illegal.

Non-steroid era might be a term to apply but dismissing three seperate guys as cheaters without proof is a bit much. If it was just Barry I could understand but the evidence against Mac and Sammy is less (and less again).

None have actually tested positive for anything illegal. that a grand jury can let out[

Non-steroid era might be a term to apply but dismissing three seperate guys as cheaters without proof is a bit much. If it was just Barry I could understand but the evidence against Mac and Sammy is less (and less again).

fixed. Oh, and just because there wasn't a rule about it, doesn't make it ok.

are you fuckin shitting me?

None have actually tested positive for anything illegal.

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
I meant 2001 not 2002.

Also - Bonds has more walks THIS season than arod does, and about half the strikeouts. pitchers have no choice but to pitch to arod with the lineup the yanks have.

Back