Ark: Survival Evolved

deadeyecool

Veteran X
Anyone playing this?

Just picked this up last weekend, and I am utterly blown away. Best game since vanilla WoW.

I'm on gameserver1, and could use some help wrecking alpha tribe members, and just all together surving...

...was playing last night, and some of the alpha members were fucking with me. I ended up sneaking behind one while he was afk, and pushing him off a cliff. I stole all of his epic gear and ran like hell, sticking to the forest/jungle by day, and staying hidden by night. Ended up stashing the loot in a crate in the middle of fucking no where.

day 4 into the game and i already have all epic level gear. Last 2 nights playing have been top all time gaming experiences. Plus the graphics are jaw dropping, the world is HUGE, and seeing everyone's awesome building creations is fucking dope. Fucking tree castles!!!

i play it occasionally, but Ive been converted to new rust.
i switch between the 2 but i like rust more atm.
but when i started plaing ark i was blown away too

Bleh, game runs like shit an the in game voice chat is fucked.

Sounds like you need to upgrade your potato of a computer and get a real mic/headset.

It runs good now. On all maps. Island, Center, boring ass Scorched.

Problem with the game is you just end up running into nothing to do eventually. The start is the most fun. The end... not so much.

Back