Are you going to miss Kurayami?

2005ish, I want to say Fat-Steve, but apparently 4 people sent e-mails.

Kura never really trolled me that much. I just felt like adding fuel to the on going fire.

aestis wasn't hypocrtical

dude was getting a grad degree in ece and was married

I like aes, i still talk to him, so i really wont go in depth... but

He has the one girl who he married yeah, but the way he talked about women? Obviously he was not that way, obviously he didnt follow through with the shit he said, or he wouldn't have a woman/wife.

Edit: And kura is at UCONN as of now.. im sure he will finish up and do his thing. You can clearly tell hes intelligent just by how much he remembers off the top of his head. Hate him? Fine - knock his intelligence? You cant.

Last edited:
I like aes, i still talk to him, so i really wont go in depth... but

He has the one girl who he married yeah, but the way he talked about women? Obviously he was not that way, obviously he didnt follow through with the shit he said, or he wouldn't have a woman/wife.

well that's not really hypocritical, just over the top

kurayami on the other hand flamed people for going to comm college and he himself was in one. that's the definiton of hypocritical

aestis wasn't hypocrtical

dude was getting a grad degree in ece and was married

Got married after years of anti marriage talk, and posting about how dumb women are. In the end, he was just a whipped nerd.

Let's not forget that one time he posed about how he enjoyed defecating more than having sex.

Oh yeah, and he looked like a chubby lesbian.

Got married after years of anti marriage talk, and posting about how dumb women are. In the end, he was just a whipped nerd.

Let's not forget that one time he posed about how he enjoyed defecating more than having sex.

Reggs nailed it. And he married teh first and only girl he got.

Again, I like aes, but he had a different image then what he maintained on TW

well you guys are right then, but somehow aestis trolled one or two people not the entire user base of tw

Who's to say Johnathan didn't feel the same way about himself? Just because he didn't say it here, doesn't mean he didn't have negative feelings about going to a community college.

Who's to say Johnathan didn't feel the same way about himself? Just because he didn't say it here, doesn't mean he didn't have negative feelings about going to a community college.

This is also true. Kura clearly knew exactly what to say to people to piss them off. His whole community college angle is effective because TW would jump on that bandwagon and rip on said community college student.

Kura ran shit as far as im concerned. You all played into to it. I am not happy hes gone, but I am happy that you wont have a kura thread where people continue to get trolled to this day.

I'm not going to miss the current Kurayami. I appreciate his trolling, but lately it seemed to be lacking something, like he was just posting for the sake of posting. It was basically trolling-by-numbers, first post would be about how someone was stupid because of some hobby/living situation they mentioned once, five years ago. Next 50 posts would be questioning why the trollee was taking the internet so serious.

He needs a little break to regain his trolling edge.

Back