Archery - Robin Hood - Brackets - Awesomeness

Tanked

Veteran XV
i2j69g.jpg

Suck it, bitches.

I'm not dropping $1500 for a first bow. Gotta make sure i actually like the sport, first.

It's a Diamond Rock 2.0. Every review I read says GREAT bow for the cost.

I'm not dropping $1500 for a first bow. Gotta make sure i actually like the sport, first.

It's a Diamond Rock 2.0. Every review I read says GREAT bow for the cost.

are you looking for competition archery or hunting?

there are tons of good bows out there... some of the nicer recurves shoot better than the compounds and are more than strong enough to put down deer....

Not looking to shoot a recurve. Maybe someday, when/if i get bored with technocentric compound bows.

are you looking for competition archery or hunting?

there are tons of good bows out there... some of the nicer recurves shoot better than the compounds and are more than strong enough to put down deer....

I have a 6' recurve longbow with a 75lb draw weight. It is much tougher to use than a compound bow but you get a lot more satisfaction our of hitting your targets.

I have a 6' recurve longbow with a 75lb draw weight. It is much tougher to use than a compound bow but you get a lot more satisfaction our of hitting your targets.

oh yeah, recurves are a bitch to use until you really get used to them... but imo they are more accurate than a compound....

Back