[Apple] Macworld 09

iphoto looks sweet with the face recognition and the ability for places now. screenshtot shows flickr and facebok icons, maybe it will autosync those, thats kinda cool

Gizmodo Liveblog

I could care less about macworld, but AAPL needs to get back into triple digits. thx!

iPhoto does look sweet.

I wonder if it could detect my dogs faces, and sort all my unsorted folders out.

iphoto is looking really promising, funny how google released picasa for mac yesterday.

Facebook, flickr, the books,themes, stuff its cool.

i think you can now sync the slideshows to the iphone which should be cool too

i was about to buy an ipod - my 5th one, should i hold off? Literally going to the store in 5 minutes.

iPhoto does look sweet.

I wonder if it could detect my dogs faces, and sort all my unsorted folders out.

im hoping on this, the other day i was looking for my dog as a puppy, in 12gb worth of photos. luckily i had the date range and the folders named right, this would be amazingly easier.

I'm digging the new iphoto features. Very cool.

My predictions for the rest of the event: iWork'09 w/ cloud computing and "team editing" features and the MAcMini transitions to a home media server.

i was about to buy an ipod - my 5th one, should i hold off? Literally going to the store in 5 minutes.

could be an iphone "nano"

not sure on the new ipod/iphones definately new computers.

17" macbook pro and mac mini

I'm digging the new iphoto features. Very cool.

My predictions for the rest of the event: iWork'09 w/ cloud computing and "team editing" features and the MAcMini transitions to a home media server.

i agree, say gbye to apple tv. i think the mac mini will be replacing it

And here's El Smack to parrot Steve Jobs on the "virtues" of all these new Apple products. :lol:

Back