Apex Legends: Season 9 -jetpack

But... what gender is the jetpack? This is the most important thing to ask when the devs plan on adding something to a game these days.

no one actually plays this lol

i have actually been quite enjoying apex with some buds lately. the game is polished as fuck and smooth, gunfights are some of the best in any game as far as hit regs and smoothness. got champion once tonight, and about 4 second place games. highly recommend.

i have actually been quite enjoying apex with some buds lately. the game is polished as fuck and smooth, gunfights are some of the best in any game as far as hit regs and smoothness. got champion once tonight, and about 4 second place games. highly recommend.

YEP!

I wish they would make ranked MMR based though.

FUCK RP!

iu

I hope the new model has a little bit more upper bass kick

iu

I hope the new model has a little bit more upper bass kick

I've never liked the sound of electrostatic speakers; it doesn't matter to me if they image well-- they have no dynamic range. I've heard some Martin Logans that were semi-ok, but the rest have been terrible, and that's without factoring in their exhorbitant price.

This game was dead before the second season.

It's good that there's still a small fan base that supports it but stop pretending it's relevant anymore. Just support your game and move on. Stop trying to be Mormon's about it and trying to get people to come to your shitty game.

It was good but it got old, fast. And this is coming from someone who HATTTTTTTTTTTTES br's, but it was the only good one. For like a month.

Back