anyone watch the simpsons lately

Jungle Fish

Veteran X
shits fucked
i haven't seen it in like 6 years
it had all this random shit, like racy fetish gay shit
any kid that watches this is going turn out to be fucked in the head
i think the shit i just saw had a changing theme about little girls inscest and gagballs, im not really sure
nothing was funny they never had fucked up messages in it before

Last edited:
king of the hill was a great show if you have any connection to the blue collar world.

Or do you need to be from a southern state? I always found that show to be very slow and I can't remember any funny moments from it. I am Canadian so I can understand why I don't get the humor of the show.

Or do you need to be from a southern state? I always found that show to be very slow and I can't remember any funny moments from it. I am Canadian so I can understand why I don't get the humor of the show.

They do have an episode about Canadians too. You prolly would get butt hurt about it, if you did watch it.

no i don't think a lot of it is a southern thing.
really a lot of it is the blue collar old school men are supposed to be this kind of thing, sort of deal.

some is texas stuff and the like. but it's really just that hank is so old school and uptight and white. it's just really funny if you have family or friends like that and can relate.

it's been about 12 or 15 years since i watched it myself and i can't quite recall if it was funny back then. i didn't even know they were still making episodes.

some is texas stuff and the like. but it's really just that hank is so old school and uptight and white. it's just really funny if you have family or friends like that and can relate.
This.

I didn't like the show at first, but, if you watch a few episodes, it grows on you slowly.

Back