Anyone live in Pittsburgh?

d0ggy

Contributor
Veteran XV
I must know one or two of you cool kids that live in Pittsburgh. I'll be staying here for a little and need to know some good spots to drink, eat, and all that other good stuff.

Everyone is gonna say Primantis. My advice is to get the hell out of Shittsburgh asap.

:heart:

Honestly the only cool things in Pittsburgh are... the Penguins and my buddy Josh.

So go see a Penguins game with my buddy. I'll introduce you.

Maybe he did and rayn just didnt act like a fuck and gave it back

bah, thats silly. john wouldnt forget a password.

see, im already forgetting names. I am nowhere near as cool as josh.

I will give you your old acct back so you can still be a VetX and people can ask who you are again

But for real, Pittsburgh is one of those places you go to die, not to live.

I must know one or two of you cool kids that live in Pittsburgh. I'll be staying here for a little and need to know some good spots to drink, eat, and all that other good stuff.

i knew you were just trading yourself to pittburgh to win a cup, in order to improve the team, and then go right back to calgary next year...you sly devil.

Good luck iggy!

max's allegheny tavern for decent german food

penn pilsner brewery

mario's/blue lou's if you want a fun townie bar experience with novelty drinks

the original hot dog shop in oakland, get a dog and the extra large fries if you want a heart attack

there are a few other good places if you are looking for fine dining

Thanks Loggy! I'll be on a mission to find some pizza too. Coming from Jersey it will be hard to find a good pie.

Find the last Pittsburgh thread, I linked a bunch of shit in it.

I visited Pitts in August for a weekend and completely forgot I made a post, and that's the one you're talking about :lol: I'll be staying here for a much longer time. Pretty much packing up and heading there for maybe ever tomorrow.

I do.

primantis sucks dick

I like sharp edge, church brew works, brgr

Best pizza I've found is Pizza Prima in North Oakland. You can trust me, I'm from NJ.

Last edited:
i went to some bar where they put plastic toys in drinks (like plastic monkeys and toy soliders)...it was a decent spot. can't remember the name

i liked the warhol museum...and there was some other modern art museum type thing that was cool...can't remember the name either...its been a good 10 years since i've been there

kennywood is the best , but its too early for that

Back