anyone live in/around va beach?

proton

Veteran X
i got a job working at dam neck and i am looking for a place to live. anyone got suggestions? my budget is around $1k a month, renting obviously.

looking for <45 minutes to work in traffic, and i'm not trying to get mugged walking from my car to my apartment.

Niggaport News
Newport Badnews

Too Many Blacks in that area...and they arent sophisticated niggers...they are ignorant niggers.

Niggaport News
Newport Badnews

Too Many Blacks in that area...and they arent sophisticated niggers...they are ignorant niggers.

haha nobody calls it "Newport Badnews" it's just Bad News, VA; In va beach, just stay out of bayside or anywhere near Little Creek; Dont live in Portsmouth; certain parts of Norfolk are ok, but generally i'd stay out of there too. Chesapeake is generally fine. Don't even bother living on the peninsula unless you want to deal with hellish traffic

Its not too hard to find an apartment in VA beach with that budget... i used to live down the street from these

Thousand Oaks Apartments For Rent in Virginia Beach, Virginia - Apartment Rental and Community Details - ForRent.com

Home

just two off the top of my head in the hilltop area (where I live) ... there are plenty of choices

this is sort of what i was looking for. i saw some reviews for a couple apartment complexes that looked nice and they said there were tons of "hoodlums" walking around and cops constantly around.

this is sort of what i was looking for. i saw some reviews for a couple apartment complexes that looked nice and they said there were tons of "hoodlums" walking around and cops constantly around.

That's true with most apartment complexes.. you'll have "hoodlums" living beside nice old ladies and the like... the two I listed are both right off of first colonial rd. and in sight of the hospital so they tend to be a little better with the heavy police traffic in the area. that being said i'm still sure you can find something better if you look around a bit, just throwing out ideas

i got a job working at dam neck and i am looking for a place to live. anyone got suggestions? my budget is around $1k a month, renting obviously.

looking for <45 minutes to work in traffic, and i'm not trying to get mugged walking from my car to my apartment.

which contract you on?

I live in VB. Find an Appt around Hilltop (Laskin Rd/Birdneck Rd).
You'll be in a safer area, as opposed to Norfolk, and you'll be really close to work ~10 minute drive.

I'm down at the ocean front w/ a nice 2br for 1200/mo

haha nobody calls it "Newport Badnews" it's just Bad News, VA; In va beach, just stay out of bayside or anywhere near Little Creek; Dont live in Portsmouth; certain parts of Norfolk are ok, but generally i'd stay out of there too. Chesapeake is generally fine. Don't even bother living on the peninsula unless you want to deal with hellish traffic

pretty much this, too

Again, try for the VB Ocean front area.. You can find people renting out appts or houses there around your budget.

Stay south of the water, Chesapeake is good, longer drive but you'll probably get the nicest place for the money. You may want to stay closer to the beach though.

Back