anyone have a link to that skiing game?

vivrant

Veteran XV
the side view one where you jump stuff. and moving the mouse controls the dude. one of the levels you had a jetpack too. that shit was fun

That's alot like a game everyone used to play in highschool to kill time (aside from Tribes). You were a dude on a mountain bike, and the wheels had shocks to them. We used to go into the editor and make a level that would run your bike down a vertical wedge, split the wheels so far apart and the game would crash :)

That's alot like a game everyone used to play in highschool to kill time (aside from Tribes). You were a dude on a mountain bike, and the wheels had shocks to them. We used to go into the editor and make a level that would run your bike down a vertical wedge, split the wheels so far apart and the game would crash :)

there was a sweet dirt bike game like that, but i forget the name

edit: i remembered it was Elasto Mania

Theres a really cool one called "Hammerfall" from the same site. Lots of fun - if you like swirling your mouse around in circles to swing a mace that is

I loved that game. Can't remember the name for the life of me.

Also, Icey Tower anyone?
Icy Tower - Reviews and free Icy Tower downloads at Download.com

Didn't someone on here buy it and give everyone the key he got?

From Site said:
The standalone was originally sold through a company called Motion Playground. The company has since dissolved, though, and now Michiel has the game available for free on his website. Download the installer for Ski Stunt Simulator and enter the following to unlock:

User: freekey
Key: 5D5B-9D2A-50CA-ED67-FDEE-7827-B7F9-690F

Back