Anyone ever own a Corsair keyboard?

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of the corsair mechanical keyboards. Thinking of getting this one

Newegg.com - Corsair Vengeance K70 CH-9000011-NA Black USB Wired Gaming Mechanical Keyboard

KB-009-CS_68962_350.jpg

1a.jpg

CorsairKeyboards_zps95202fde-1_zps26ca06f4.jpg

You're going to love the backlighting and mechanical switches. I with mine had separate media keys like this one does, but whateva. Are you going to like the red backlighting? Red keys are also a bit noisier than my browns.

You're going to love the backlighting and mechanical switches. I with mine had separate media keys like this one does, but whateva. Are you going to like the red backlighting? Red keys are also a bit noisier than my browns.

Red happened to be my favorite color, a friend of mine that went to PAX said he played with a corsair and loved it, so I thought id give them a try. Had a Razer Blackwidow and it was nice till all of a sudden my H and J just stopped working.

Good Keyboard. I already own that keyboard.

Key switches are quiet (non-clicky) type.

Red LED backlights are bright, can be toggled on/off per key switch.

Keyboard is built solid.

Not all of the keys are mechanical on Corsair's mechanical keyboards.

I suggest Filco keyboards to everyone, but I'm not sure how comparable they are in terms of price.

No. I don't use them.

But the caps appear to be good quality. They are rubberized and contoured more so WSAD cluster is slightly dished.

Not all of the keys are mechanical on Corsair's mechanical keyboards.

I suggest Filco keyboards to everyone, but I'm not sure how comparable they are in terms of price.

The original K90 1rst generation, did not use Mechanical switches on the Macro key cluster or the Function keys, but all of the main key bank consisted of mechanical switches.

The new K70 in the OP is entirely mechanical.

Corsair also intends on releasing versions of the K70 with MX Brown and MX Blue switches in addition to it's current MX Red switches.

Yeah, I looked at the steel series too, but the wonky key layout would have pissed me off. I have an old mechanical keyboard with the screwy enter key, and couldn't use it more than a few weeks.

and btw I have one of the original Logitech G15s, with the very clicky keys

stop referring to "mechanical" keyboards as though they are some sort of secret

you sound like elitists

and btw I have one of the original Logitech G15s, with the very clicky keys

stop referring to "mechanical" keyboards as though they are some sort of secret

you sound like elitists

mechanical doesnt mean clicky do you even get the differences in color switches etc.

the logitech is a piece of shit too lol

Back