Anyone Else Have a Fake FB profile?

FireStarter

Veteran XX
Reasoning is really not important, but mostly just because one can. It's kind of counter intuitive, but more and more I think about it, it seems to be a better idea as the lines between online life and real life continue to blur.

I have a friend who has two, one that she adds her family on and the other for friends.

Family--> cute pictures of her with her puppy/her on family trips etc
Friends--> Pics of her getting wasted and taking slutty pictures.

I have a friend who has two, one that she adds her family on and the other for friends.

Family--> cute pictures of her with her puppy/her on family trips etc
Friends--> Pics of her getting wasted and taking slutty pictures.

It's funny when you send the slutty pictures to her family.

i deleted my FB when i realized it was just a huge list of people i don't care to talk to anymore

i have one with a fake name now, and i only add a few real friends

i really need a fake account - i don't like the idea of people googling me and somehow getting into my profile. there's nothing crazy in there but still...

i deleted my FB when i realized it was just a huge list of people i don't care to talk to anymore

i have one with a fake name now, and i only add a few real friends

I post stuff about having beers and a fire at my place, everyone is invited and my wife can't believe that I post stuff like that to my FB but my answer is simple. The only people I friend on facebook are people I would invite to my house for beers.

Back