Anybody go to a warm weather University..

Trinket

Veteran X
..that has any large scale, organized festivals or parties? I.E., spring fest for example. I'm working on a business related project and looking for events to promote a warm weather product that is marketed toward college age people.

If you do, mind posting your school and the name of the event so I can find futher info.

Thanks.

well since the semester is over so are the official parties.

I go to Valdosta State University. Valdosta is 15 mins north of FL so it is always hot. ie today it was 93 when i looked. One of the biggest parties our school has had is done every spring by fraternities. Barnyard and Margaritaville are usually the biggest.

In valdosta is a very small town called remerton located less than a mile from the college. Remerton is nothing but bars and college apartments and houses.
This weekend the city of remerton is having "freedom fest" budwiser has rolled in and set up a massive walkthrough cooler with plasma screens and a green screen so drunk ppl can act retarted. they have set up a huge band stand and are having local groups perform all weekend. the main drag in remerton has been shut down and the open container law has been repealed for this weekend, to allow everyone to walk around everywhere drunk. anyway thats about all i feel like typing if that was what you were wanting let me know and ill give you some more

Back