Any alliance ranged DPS looking for a 10 man guild?

Falhawk

Veteran XX
I'm in a strict 10 man guild on Moonrunner, <Business Time>. We are pretty laid back but also work on progression. According to GuildOX's strict 10 man ranking we're #1 for the server, #42 US, #86 world.

We prefer 10 mans to 25's just for the smaller group. I know most people prefer 25's overall so obviously recruiting hasn't always been easy.

We raid M,W,Th, and sometimes Sunday from 9-12 EST.

We just had a couple of our ranged guys switch over to tanks/melee so we do have a few spots open. If anyone is interested just let me know.

I now brace for the "omg 10 mans are easy you guys suck" hate.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why you need 3-4 days a week at 3 hours a time for 10 man.

Even TotC 10 man takes but 40 minutes tops. If you run Ulduar 10 too, I guess that may be why. But even that is one night.

What I don't understand is why you need 3-4 days a week at 3 hours a time for 10 man.

Even TotC 10 man takes but 40 minutes tops. If you run Ulduar 10 too, I guess that may be why. But even that is one night.

lately we've been just doing 3 raids a week, it depends on interest.

On wednesdays we do TotC, VoA, Ony and usually call it there though the other night we screwed around with zerging 3D sarth.

We're working on uld hard modes the other two nights. Only have Mimiron and Yogg's left at this point, though I think we'll have Yogg's fairly soon.

We've toyed around with TotC heroic but we're a bit below the gear level for that, soon though.

Also since we're a strict 10 man we're doing this basically without any 25 man gear, for what its worth.

The Timewasters. Most hard modes are beyond us. I think we've done Freya+1 and FL +3 and that's about it.

We're down a few people at the moment (some to RL, some to 25 guilds) so we've had to PUG 2-5 people in recent weeks.

if i ever got back into wow id transfer over with you guys falhawk

i quit in august, so i had some of the best gear i could get before ToC was doable

10ms are easy your guild sucks. I'd faction switch if you'd take me but alliance blows dick.

I'd love to see you play in a guild with falhawk, as nice as he is, and as much of a prick as you are.

that would be comedy gold, it would be like you attending a church booster club meeting

Back