Anthony Bourdain committed suicide

I just read it too. Holy fuck. I loved his books and shows. He had the best fucking job.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

99% of 'celebrity' deaths don't mean shit to me but this one does. I can't imagine having a life as great as his and wanting to end it but Hunter S Thomson killed himself as well.

99% of 'celebrity' deaths don't mean shit to me but this one does. I can't imagine having a life as great as his and wanting to end it but Hunter S Thomson killed himself as well.

This. Evem though we agreed on NOTHING politically he seemed like a really genuine person. Always been a fan.
RIP.

Plus he wanted to beat the shit out of weinstein

Also lol Val for continuing his angry at everything

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bourdain's Trump attitude came from how Trump treated Chefs and restaurant staff and some of the shady business shit he pulled on people Bourdain knew.

Sure he was a liberal, but he also was one of the few that criticized his fellow liberals for the stupid shit they say/do.

Bourdain's Trump attitude came from how Trump treated Chefs and restaurant staff and some of the shady business shit he pulled on people Bourdain knew.

Sure he was a liberal, but he also was one of the few that criticized his fellow liberals for the stupid shit they say/do.

Bull shit... they just hated him for ordering burnt steaks

giphy.gif

Yeah that dude was a poster boy for depression and hardcore drug use. He wasn't gonna last.

Back