Announcing the foundation of the AV Stop Snitchin' movement

Who cares I still got 5-10k (+) honor every day depending on how long I left it running for.

Edit:

And all that without the threat of a ban.

Who cares I still got 5-10k (+) honor every day depending on how long I left it running for.

Edit:

And all that without the threat of a ban.

Yeah, I barely noticed a difference either, to be honest. I just find it annoying when I'm awake or at my keyboard to SEE it. :D

When I'm at my keyboard doing homework or something, I'll run out to varied spots to deflect the cow brigade, but they can flag me while I'm asleep as much as they want and I won't give a shit. Reduced honor is still better than zero honor from turning off at night.

AFK Valley really pull/pushes me 50/50. I am completely torn between saying a big fuck you to everyone who does it and doing it myself.

heh, going to make that into a macro.

I was posting that in /bg everytime some whiner kept going on and on about reporting AFKers. I got so many people removed that there was a bunch of losers screaming about how they had tickets in and were gonna get me banned.

Fucking alliance :lol:

On horde, folks would have just laughed...

edit: the other funny thing is that alliance is so much more fascist about reporting afk'ers, which just shoots them in the foot collectively.

Alliance just doesnt grasp the fundamentals of AV in any way...

Last edited:
come on guys....

/afl report isn't real

its just going to mark you as AFK kick out of the bg.

but you can /afk (then type in something) then whoever messages you will get the corresponding message. works with /dnd also

Last edited:
AC Tool for mouse clicker. SSPVP mod for auto join/leave/queue.

edit:

Loop 100
Delay 10 sec
MousePos 400,500
Delay 2 sec
LEFTCLICK
Delay 2 sec
RIGHTCLICK
Delay 2 sec
MousePos 1500, 500
Delay 2 sec
LEFTCLICK
Delay 2 sec
RIGHTCLICK
End

That's my macro for running two windows next to each other.

Loop 100
Delay 10 sec
MousePos 400,500
Delay 2 sec
RIGHTCLICK
End

And that should work for just one window.

edit2: Oh, and for SSPVP, just type /sspvp ui ingame and make sure autojoin and leave are on. Then zoom in your camera all the way, look straight down, and go inside the queue master. Gogo.

Last edited:
edit: the other funny thing is that alliance is so much more fascist about reporting afk'ers, which just shoots them in the foot collectively.

Alliance just doesnt grasp the fundamentals of AV in any way...

It is disgustingly ironic, given that a great deal of my battlegroup's relative Alliance success in AV back before the inactivity report function was due to Horde AFKing more consistently.

Mostly it just pains me to hear these people whine knowing that they're breathing the same air as I am. Some of these kids get so DISGUSTINGLY self-righteous about kids in the cave that I wonder if they're the type that throw their keyboards whenever a Warlock tab dots them. Buncha carebearing RPing faggots wouldn't last 30 seconds in Tribes.

Back