Angry Joe's DMC: Devil May Cry review

i'm not going to watch that video, and by the way fuck you

but I must say that the camera in DMC is the worst I've ever seen in any game, ever, and it was the main source of the game's "challenge" for as long as I was willing to play it

so do you know this guy or something? why exactly do you let us know about every new video from him. im sure people would subscribe if they enjoyed this shit.

i feel like im missing something. are you gay for him?

You hate him, and yet he has to be making a reasonable living doing youtube videos. At least I can only assume that based on the higher-than-average production work on his videos and they are 10+minutes which implies Partner.

You hate him, and yet he has to be making a reasonable living doing youtube videos. At least I can only assume that based on the higher-than-average production work on his videos and they are 10+minutes which implies Partner.

the kardashians make millions. tehvul gets paid ssi. who gives a fuck? this dudes videos are too goddamn long.

he keeps posting them now because he got wrecked so hard after the first 2 that he is trying to save face by treating it like a troll but he doesn't realize that it is impossible for him to save face here

the kardashians make millions. tehvul gets paid ssi. who gives a fuck? this dudes videos are too goddamn long.

20 - 30 minutes is generally average from Youtube partners as I have seen, at least the ones I feel are putting some serious time/effort into their videos. Hell TBs "Hyper-Competent Single-Draft Disaster" Dota2 epsiodes generally average 35 - 45 minutes a piece.

u don't need to be a partner to have videos longer than 10 mins on YouTube anymore

ps get fucked ramatahakan you and angry Joe are faggots and your threads and his videos suck dick

20 - 30 minutes is generally average from Youtube partners as I have seen, at least the ones I feel are putting some serious time/effort into their videos. Hell TBs "Hyper-Competent Single-Draft Disaster" Dota2 epsiodes generally average 35 - 45 minutes a piece.

oh, a youtube partner, i see so they make it that long on purpose.

Back