Angry Joe Plays Wildstar - Dominion Beta Impressions

I watched a few minutes of a stream yesterday and this game seems to have done nothing to make itself stand out.

The adventures or whatever they are called where you get to make decisions to change the quest lines really have no meaning. It just changes the location and name of the completely boring boss you eventually fight. The art direction looks like a user created wow mod, literally wow with some lasers etc.

It is funny because the customers for this game are probably the same guys complaining about 'idiots' buying the same game over and over when the new call of duty comes out each year.

RamataKahn is just trolling because he knows everyone hates angry joe

i think so too, but im wondering when the transition itself occurred

ramata has been posting this garbage for a while and at first he was absolutely sincere in it, and then people started telling him how they didn't want to see it. so at what point did he go from "hey i like this and maybe tribalwar will too" to "they wont stop picking on me so fuck them i'll just flood them with this shit and that will show them! i'll definitely win the internet now!"

like i wish i couldve been there that night in the bathtub in his doublewide while Sade played in the background and he stared between a pair of safety scissors and his wrists

BE fair, half the threads on this forum have always been a few people posting essentially the same thread over and over and over like a remorseless crapthread robot.

angry joe review

angry joe sucksangry joe review