[Android] Office Suite Pro free from Amazon today

how is the interface on a tablet? how about a tablet w/ keyboard/usb mouse support? I need some office apps that have decent tablet and keyboard/mouse support. Google docs isnt one of them (at least the version on my tablet...) altho it may be an OS issue more than an app issue

I have HTC Inspire, came with read-only office capabilities. Not sure how it interfaces with tablet or USB peripherals.

I get everything free because i have an ipt account and pilky (who is the fucking man) showed me how to get all set up

Pm me for an invite if you need

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk

Thought about doing it, but I don't think it will stop me from using Google Docs from my phone so why bother

I've tried using Google Docs spreadsheets on my droid x, it's completely unusable. This has a much nicer interface and doesn't make changing a cell value a fucking nightmare like google docs does. Tap cell, type value, tap enter - DONE, instead of Tap cell, wiat a second what the hell are you doing stop that fuck how do I undo this mess, hey what is force close??????

I get everything free because i have an ipt account and pilky (who is the fucking man) showed me how to get all set up

Pm me for an invite if you need

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk

I'v been on IPT for over a year now and i never get any invites (to give out, duh). How do you get them?

also

i got this just cause it was 15 bucks regularly
i'll never use it

Back