Andrew Tate

Unfortunately social media is a dangerous place for impressionable teenagers, and he represents the worst of it. As the father of 2 of them I'd be happy to see him permanently removed from social media, and from society in general. Absolute scum.

Unfortunately social media is a dangerous place for impressionable teenagers, and he represents the worst of it. As the father of 2 of them I'd be happy to see him permanently removed from social media, and from society in general. Absolute scum.

Everything wrong with society in one post.

As the father of 2 of them I'd be happy to see him permanently removed from social media, and from society in general. Absolute scum.

As a human being i'd be happy to see you permanently removed from social media, and from society in general. Absolute scum.

:lol:

How is this thread 33 pages long? Why do ppl care about this dude

Except for mdb who has a masochistic tendency which, weird

Tell me you don't have kids without telling me you don't have kids.

I have a kid. I'm just capable of spending enough time with him to make him see that people like Andrew Tate are morons. You don't need to ban people from society because you are an ineffective parent.

My kids will understand that the world is full of idiots who do and say stupid shit and it is your job to filter through it yourself. Not require all things they dont agree with/like to disappear from existence.

Gold standard post. Do not raise kids to be soft.

I spent time with my son right here on TeeDubya dot com dead gaming news forums and he saw firsthand that the world is full of morons

do you think its better to raise confident intelligent children or to be an authoritarian and go around silencing people you dont agree with?

My kids are all of that. But if you honestly believe (all of you cretins who commented) that you can filter out the impact of social media, you're either fucking deluded or just not paying attention. I already had a conversation with my son about this asshole Tate, which started with him saying "yeah he's pretty cool, he has some awesome cars". I have put him straight and will continue to do so.

And it's not just a question of what I don't agree with, have you really heard what this cunt has to say? If you think he should be allowed to carry on doing that, then your freedom of speech narrative has spiralled completely out of control.

Nobody here is trying filter it out. We are saying you can raise kids so they don't think Andrew Tate is cool, something you obviously failed to do.

My kids are all of that. But if you honestly believe (all of you cretins who commented) that you can filter out the impact of social media, you're either fucking deluded or just not paying attention. I already had a conversation with my son about this asshole Tate, which started with him saying "yeah he's pretty cool, he has some awesome cars". I have put him straight and will continue to do so.

And it's not just a question of what I don't agree with, have you really heard what this cunt has to say? If you think he should be allowed to carry on doing that, then your freedom of speech narrative has spiralled completely out of control.
this sounds like someone who instead of raising their children, sold them to a private school and doesnt have any confidence in them.

You cant even filter Tate out. You want him banned from everything. :lol:

But you think you are going to raise a son that can?

:lol: fucking delusional

lol wow

you are definitely an authoritarian prick

"VEE CANNOT ALLOW HIM TO SPEAK!!!"

Back