Andrew Tate

I see Rumble getting quoted a lot now (on TW I mean). At first it was only Severed, but now they are becoming one of the more popular places where TW folks learn about their world.
see how fast the npc goes back to the default script? literally a day after being called on reposting fabricated lies, is now taking shots at the red team’s sources.

has jason ever posted anything interesting?

not saying I have but damn it's like a void of perpetual nothingness interspersed with headphones and fashion

twenty years of it

tumblr_psmyqiW7uA1urlwx8_500.gif

gramps plz let us know more about your reees and about what username vanster posted on the anime forums back in 14

:boogie: we excited for all the quality content

see how fast the npc goes back to the default script? literally a day after being called on reposting fabricated lies, is now taking shots at the red team’s sources.

It wasn't a fabricated lie, it was internet speculation. I didn't know it was false when I repeated it, and neither did you. Two days later, when the police were asked if the pizza boxes helped them locate him, they said no. Okay, now we know.

If you want fabricated lies, look at you quoting from Tate's own video crying about being "SWATTED" and saying all the girls were consenting. In this arrest, no the girls getting hit did not consent, but you're still posting that they did, and you know it's a lie. Maybe before screaming the "fabricated lies" that you've been taught to recite, fact check yourself.

And speaking of hitting girls, fact-check yourself AGAIN before you accuse me, every other post you've made for 6 years. The reason I wasn't convicted of anything except verbal assault is because Lisa threatened to expose the cops and the police report in court. Dude, when it comes to repeating verified lies, you are royalty. Get a mirror.

Last edited:
And speaking of hitting girls, fact-check yourself AGAIN before you accuse me, every other post you've made for 7 years. The reason I wasn't convicted of anything except verbal assault is because Lisa threatened to expose the cops and the police report in court. Dude, when it comes to repeating verified lies, you are royalty. Get a mirror.

most domestic violence victims attempt to recant for various reasons

drunk, mad, I still love him, threats, etc.

dv victims have it the worst because no one believes anything they say

a lot of hardcore abusers escape and then the ones with no intent to harm (like me) get vortexed into criminal record

dv victims have it the worst because no one believes anything they say

a lot of hardcore abusers escape and then the ones with no intent to harm (like me) get vortexed into criminal record

Yeah, we were talking about this yesterday morning. It's nuts because once you've been accused, it doesn't matter what you do or say after that, because people that don't like you for other reasons will hang on to the accusation forever.

In Tate's case, these girls are not recanting, and they are going to spike him to the wall for the things he has done. Changing the subject to me, you, or how they found Tate without looking at his pizza boxes is not going to help the TW Tate apologists at all. They found him because he picked an internet fight with a teenager. They used his IP to find him while she was owning him, and now that motherfucker is going down.

I see Rumble getting quoted a lot now (on TW I mean). At first it was only Severed, but now they are becoming one of the more popular places where TW folks learn about their world.

i learn about my world by reading tribalwar gaming news

Back