....and always ensure it's pointed away from people when it's l............

I knew how to properly handle a gun when I was 5.

That said, my elder folk knew not to put anything in my hands I couldn't handle. Lots of handguns, .22 rifles, and .410 till I was old enough to bump up to 6mm and 20g.

I feel bad for the kid in this.

^^^ How about feeling bad for the dude with the bullet in his head?

Edit: turns out she was firing an Uzi and the recoil threw it up over her head. What the unbelievable fuck?

Quote from Sky News - His last words to her are: "Alright, full auto." You couldn't make this shit up.

Last edited:
err... wait.

9 year old, shooting instructor. I'd be guessing some nice little .22 bolt action, maybe a semi-auto.. a good varmit plinker.

He handed her a fucking Uzi.

What the fuck is an instructor handing a notoriously difficult weapon to use (loaded, mind you) to a 9 year old for? Who gives a loaded 9mm SMG to a 9 year old? Even 'full' smgs are hard to control, let alone a lightweight folding-stock thing like that. I realise you guys aren't big on metric, so maybe he figured it was a millimeter per year or something? Sadly, the little kid is going to have to live with that, but at least she only actually killed the idiot and not herself, too. GGs Darwin.

relevant

4bSEWfY.gif

err... wait.

9 year old, shooting instructor. I'd be guessing some nice little .22 bolt action, maybe a semi-auto.. a good varmit plinker.

What the fuck is an instructor handing a notoriously difficult weapon to use (loaded, mind you) to a 9 year old for? Who gives a loaded 9mm SMG to a 9 year old? Even 'full' smgs are hard to control, let alone a lightweight folding-stock thing like that. I realise you guys aren't big on metric, so maybe he figured it was a millimeter per year or something? Sadly, the little kid is going to have to live with that, but at least she only actually killed the idiot and not herself, too. GGs Darwin.

Yeah, pretty much Darwin at work here. Not just giving a little girl a full auto Uzi, but breaking 180 while doing it.

err... wait.

i agree, parents and instructor were total morons.

my dad taught me how to shoot very young like this, but it was with air rifles and .22s, he would've never let me shoot a 9mm uzi lol fucking idiots. today's society is full of them.

Back