analogous phrases for 2 in the pink 1 in the stink?

Sabin Figaro

Veteran XV
there was a thread a long time ago where someone listed off a whole bunch, but i cant remember any of them... someone in my dorm recently mentioned the "shocker" so it got me thinking >.<

Shocker - "Two in the Pink, One in the Stink", "Two in the Goo, One in the Poo", "Two where it Squirts, One where it Hurts", "Two in the Gash, One in the Ass", "Two in the Folds, One in the Hole", "Two in the Pit, One in the Shit", "Two Goin' Down, One in the Brown", "Two where you Snack, One around Back", "Two in the Coot, One in the Boot", (for a guy) "Two in the Back, One for the Sack", "Snookered on the Pink, Go for the Brown"
2) "Two in the Blood, One in the Mud" - The Hag Nutz, Florida
3) "Two in the Bush, One in the Tush", "Two in the Snatch, One in the Hatch" - Tom
4) "Two in the Jelly, One in the Smelly" - Oscar, Florida
5) "Two in the juice and one in the deuce.", "Two in the slime and one in the grime.", "Two in her nectar and one in her rectum." - Psycho Wade, Boston
6) ³Business in the Front, Party in the Back², ³Two to Peak, One to Sneak², ³The Cat doesn¹t Know what the Donkey¹s Gonna Get², ³A Happy Cat and a Surprised Donkey², ³Achy-Breaky, Bad-Mistakey², ³Two in the Fish, One in the Swish², ³The Fire Poker², ³Satan¹s Pitchfork², ³The Moose Horn², ³The Bullwinkle², ³Two going Uptown, One going Downtown², ³Two on the Freeway, One on the Subway², ³The Single-Handed Threesome², ³The Endaround², ³Two for Pleasin¹, One for Treason² - McWopper, Mr. President, Squanto, Ling-Ling, Wilcro, Big Ju and the rest of the A-team
7) "Two up the coot, One down the chute" - EDtheSOCK
8) "Clitty, Shitty, Bang, Bang", "Two for the Clitter, One for the Shitter" - Wessel, New York
9) "Ninja Grip" - Oddrabo, Boston
10) "Two for the Juice, One for the Caboose" - Tom Wilken

Back