Anaheim Cops fire on crowd...

Seems pretty f'ing extreme to me...but as a responsible parent, what the fuck are you doing bringing your kids into a situation like that? As soon as I see cops with guns, I'd be getting my kids into the house and outta danger.

Stupid parents.

release-the-hounds.jpg

rubber bullets and the crowd was getting in the cops faces

too many hippie douchebags on TW

Last edited:
I searched...didn't see a thread? And who the fuck is tehvul?

News isn't limited to TW. Anyone who gets their news from just TW is just as stupid as you are.

Seems pretty f'ing extreme to me...but as a responsible parent, what the fuck are you doing bringing your kids into a situation like that? As soon as I see cops with guns, I'd be getting my kids into the house and outta danger.

Stupid parents.

I agree they are stupid parents for thinking the police are the good guys.

fucked up. wow

*edit- and not just for the actions of the cops but because tehvul just ofn'd someone for something he saw on the news...

isn't that against the rules?

Last edited:
who knows if the cops were in the wrong or not

but it is disturbing if true that cops offered to by the videos people recorded on their phones

Dude calling something ofn on TW when you saw it somewhere else like say the TV or reddit 30 sec before isn't informative, it's called being a cunt.

who knows if the cops were in the wrong or not

but it is disturbing if true that cops offered to by the videos people recorded on their phones

I sort of take it that the cops wanted to "buy" peoples cell phone video was code for taking their phone and smashing it into the ground.

truthfully I was expecting real bullets not rubber ones.

releasing the dog was pretty fucked up thing to do.
The dog was actually not released. It either jumped through the window of the squad car or got lose from the grip of the officer. It wasn't intetionally released from what I understand. You can see the officer trying to grab him as the dog is running towards the group.

Back