Americans are INSANE.

RazorJack

Contributor
Veteran XX
Was at the buffalo bills game on sunday. Never been to a NFL game before but been to a few CFL (ARRRRRRRGOOOOOS) games and its true, CFL is no comparison to what I saw at the bills game.

Sitting in section 200, and watching the game... these retards were throwing food at the guy sitting behind me. Popcorn, some bun with mustard on it, an unopen can of beer, all sorts of crap. I was wearing a buffalo bills jersey and the guy behind me with the NY Jets jersey on. Big deal right? happens at every NFL game... however

Sometime during the 4th, the unopened can of beer was thrown, and when it hit this poor guys head, it exploded spraying the 10 or so army guys sitting with him (buddies). It also sprayed me, and the guys with me for my brothers bachelor party. It was a loaded beer can.

Anyway I was sitting thinking, "thankgod they dont allow guns in the stadium or I'd be dead right now"

RazorJack said:
Was at the buffalo bills game on sunday. Never been to a NFL game before but been to a few CFL (ARRRRRRRGOOOOOS) games and its true, CFL is no comparison to what I saw at the bills game.

Sitting in section 200, and watching the game... these retards were throwing food at the guy sitting behind me. Popcorn, some bun with mustard on it, an unopen can of beer, all sorts of crap. I had a buffalo bills jersey on, so did they so I know they werent targeting me, but the guy behind me with the NY Jets jersey on. Big deal right? happens at every NFL game... however

Sometime during the 4th, the unopened can of beer was thrown, and when it hit this poor guys head, it exploded spraying the 10 or so army guys sitting with him (buddies). It also sprayed me, and the guys with me for my brothers bachelor party. It was a loaded beer can.

Anyway I was sitting thinking, "thankgod they dont allow guns in the stadium or I'd be dead right now"

In the 80's the New England fans became infamous for throwing a guy in a wheelchair down the steps.

I was on the jumbo tron when we got kicked out. We started a war.

Friggin security guard wouldnt let me take a picture.

Noume said:
In the 80's the New England fans became infamous for throwing a guy in a wheelchair down the steps.
haha

that is awesome

its too bad that most pats fans are fuckin douchebags now

Probably ZodiaK.... I have pictures....... I will post em but they arent in digital format. (brothers camera is crappy film)

You should goto a football game in europe some time specifically Britain. Everyone talks about Manchester's but I'm a Chelsea fan and let me tell you don't wear the blue unless you want to be called some really fucked up shit. British foot ball clubs make american foot ball look like a tea party.

stits said:
You should goto a football game in europe some time specifically Britain. Everyone talks about Manchester's but I'm a Chelsea fan and let me tell you don't wear the blue unless you want to be called some really fucked up shit. British foot ball clubs make american foot ball look like a tea party.
yeah man

DONT GO TO SOCCER GAMES OR ELSE THEY WILL CALL YOU BAD NAMES

fuck soccer and europe

Krakbaby said:
yeah man

DONT GO TO SOCCER GAMES OR ELSE THEY WILL CALL YOU BAD NAMES

fuck soccer and europe

I don't think you understand the full extent nor brusk tone expressed in my previous statement.

stits said:
I don't think you understand the full extent nor brusk tone expressed in my previous statement.

LOL - reminds me of the Bill Hicks bit where he talks about hooligans ...

""So I'm over there in England, you know, trying to get news about the riots... and all these Brit people are trying to sympathize with me... 'Oh Bill, crime is horrible. Bill, if it's any consolation crime is horrible here, too.' ...Shutup. This is Hobbitown and I am Bilbo Hicks, Okay? This is a land of fairies and elves. You do not have crime like we have crime, but I appreciate you trying to be you know, Diplomatic. You gotta see English crime. It's hilarious, you don't know if you're reading the front page or the comic section over there. I swear to God. I read an article front page of the paper one day, in England, 'Yesterday, some Hooligans knocked over a dustbin in Shafsbry.' ...Wooooo. 'The hooligans are loose! The hooligans are loose! ...What if they become roughians? I would hate to be a dustbin in Shafsbry tonight. (to the tune of "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who) No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shafsbry... with hooligans...' What the HELL are you talkin' about? Hooligans? Roughians? Speak English! It's Crypt, Blood. I mean, I'm sure it's a serious thing, Hooligans, but it just sounds stupid, doesn't it? I picture a bunch of pale guys with pennyloafers and no socks. (to a tune) 'We're the hooligans!' (Sound of knocking dustbin over) 'Come here, you fuckers, come here.' 'Nope! Got-to catch us! If you corner me I might become a scalliwag!' ...It doesn't sound scary at all, does it? They have proper crime there. I'd love to put the hooligans up against the Bloods in LA... that would be a short gang battle. (To a tune, again) 'We're the hooligans!' (sound of dustbin knocking over)-- (boom boom boom *gunshots*). '...huh? Hoola-somethin', I didn't catch it all. Mothafucka danced up to me and patted me on the head. Pale mothafucka, look at that thing.' It wouldn't be a long gang battle. I'm bettin' on the Bloods.""

Last edited:
Back