REDNECKS
REDNECKSREDNECKS
REDNECKSREDNECKS
REDNECKS

moran.jpg

moran.jpg
moran.jpg

moran.jpg

Seriously, I'm not an anti gun nut or anything, but this fucking thing was designed for war. Is it really a good idea for the general populace to buy this?

Seriously, I'm not an anti gun nut or anything, but this fucking thing was designed for war. Is it really a good idea for the general populace to buy this?

The "general populace" have been buying these for decades.

:rolleyes:

What are you so afraid of? Millions upon millions of Americans own AR15 and AK style rifles. When was the last time you saw one in public being used for harm?

"I don't see the need" is not a valid reason to ban something.

when the 22 million dudes in the chinese army with no available mate and nothing to lose come stomping over here to collect the us debt you're gonna be glad everyone's got a big fucking gun

Considering the 2nd Amendment was for the purpose for the "general populace" to be able to wage war against the government, should the need arise. No I don't have a problem with them being readily available.

these are the guns that people buy because they look cool right?

i'm in and i want every badass pointless addon/mod available so i can take pictures and post them everywhere.

Back