AMA: Trippin Bananas

Flash

Veteran XX
Ate a huge handful of shrooms an hour ago. It just took me 20 minutes to type this. AMA

I feel like I have a really strong urge for something, but I have no idea what that something is.

I feel like I have a really strong urge for something, but I have no idea what that something is.

SunshineFun.jpg

Shrooms don't work that quickly to be trippin bananas an hour after eating a cap or two. You will start to feel it, but as far as tripping you're lying your ass off and either have never done them or ate some bunk shrooms and are a hypochondriac.

Even straight acid gel tabs which is pretty much the quickest way for it to hit you you would be barely feeling it after an hour.

You don't know shit about psychs.

Last edited:
There's nothing "sperg" about it. I've done LSD in forms of geltabs and what were called "needlepoint" paper tabs, only due to the image on the paper. I have no other knowledge of why they were called that. I just took them.

I've also eaten Mushrooms.

Mushrooms are nothing, they're like bud light is to hard alcohol. They're fucking stupidly pointless and cool if you just want a chill night of feeling kind weird for a little bit and possible puking cuz they're fucking disgusting tasting.

LSD is fucking amazing.

Think of it like this odio. Mushrooms are like AMD. LSD is like Intel.

None. I'm not tehvul i've never touched another penis other than mine. The first time I declined my current girlfriend sex and decided to go watch Pink Floyd: Pulse on the TV in the front room with the other people who took the LSD which she didn't and she was mad about that. The other times were me doing it at random times with leftover tabs that I didn't take at the time. The geltabs I took all at once, the needlepoints I bought multiple of and did at different times.

Back