All In The Family (Fuck Political Correctness)

do you remember gods own acre

jesus christ that shit wouldnt get past the censors these days

dad is insane

keeps farmin

his kids just go off in an orgy of incest

tennesse williams~~~

Jesus Christ... that's rob reiner.

images

Rob+Reiner+Michele+Singer+Los+Angeles+Premiere+BLJKB52Ym1gl.jpg

Spoiler

its funny that they had this show, but the brady bunch parents sleeping in the same bed was controversial a few years earlier.

They don't make shows like this any more. Fucking wussies being all sensitive these days ... :disgust:

Ahh the good ole days.. haha i used to watch this.. never seen that episode.. definitely brings the lulz.. England is full of Fagdom lol.. These days we have faggots on TV kissing.. telling other faggots it will get better via google chrome.. If they allow people to be for fags on tv why not allow them to be against it too? gotta be equal and not take sides..

Ahh the good ole days.. haha i used to watch this.. never seen that episode.. definitely brings the lulz.. England is full of Fagdom lol.. These days we have faggots on TV kissing.. telling other faggots it will get better via google chrome.. If they allow people to be for fags on tv why not allow them to be against it too? gotta be equal and not take sides..

:huh:

edit: now I remember

all in the family was a US remake of a british TV sit'com' with alf garnet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_Death_Us_Do_Part_(British_TV_series)

Last edited:
The point of this show being over people's heads ....

I am shocked.

Shocked I tell you.

The point of the show is that the old bigot was offset the young hippy. Both were retards in their own right. Carroll O'Connor himself was a huge liberal and never believed any of this stuff. He knew he was making Archie look like a toolbox.

The beauty of the show is that the bigot looked like an asshole AND we got to hear really over the top racial humor and gay bashing. It's a work of art.

Now .. what were you saying?

How the fuck do you British fags understand each other?

honestly? we do it on purpose

also:

they showed us this one day in film school as basically what to do to get yourself sued for racial discrimination

kinda like blacking up and doing a minstrel song

Back