Alex Jones is F'd to the tune of $965 Million

Juggs isn't vaxxed. He thinks it wouldn't have helped I guess. My Mom watched my Dad die a slow painful death of COPD after 50 years of heavy smoking, she didn't skip a single cigarette throughout that time and now she's going through the same, it's almost over.

You just have to accept there are some things in life that will never compute :shrug:

We were in the same house, slept in the same bed, in the same car, and kissed her, not to mention spent a couple days cleaning up the house, as we were all told that covid stayed on surfaces and in the air for extended periods, and got nothing. I don't think it was just covid that took her. I think it was a couple things, but she also had covid.

We were in the same house, slept in the same bed, in the same car, and kissed her, not to mention spent a couple days cleaning up the house, as we were all told that covid stayed on surfaces and in the air for extended periods, and got nothing. I don't think it was just covid that took her. I think it was a couple things, but she also had covid.

this is the equivalent of citing an instance where someone fell from a plane from thousands of feet up and survived the fall as falling 1000ft not being deadly

how come statistics and probability and science are so difficult for people to understand jfc

this is the equivalent of citing an instance where someone fell from a plane from thousands of feet up and survived the fall as falling 1000ft not being deadly

how come statistics and probability and science are so difficult for people to understand jfc

It could also be an instance of proving that speaking in absolutes about every subject doesn't always apply.

I had the same experience, and friends did also. Friends wife ended up in the hospital, and on o2 for 6 months at home. Him and his three girls tested multiple time but didn't get it. My vaccinated wife
(forced - medical office) has had it 3x, and I've only tested positive once. Barely sick. Meanwhile my neighbor was forced to take the vax a few months after her husband had it. It triggered an immune response and she died a horrible death 6 months later.

We're not denying science, science tells us natural immunity works, but no one could talk about it the last 3 years. We're not denying statistics, but no one was allowed to discus it.

But you have to get covid to get natural immunity!!
And you'll die in a winter of death and infect others
if you don't get vaxxed
so natural immunity doesn't work!!!

If you get covid three times that's the trifecta of the medical world you win the jackpot

My twice vaccinated daughter is a jackpot winner.... fresh out of college and working for ....

oh you ugys thought this was all for you

Breaking! Roseanne Barr & Alex Jones Full Interview Is Live!

iu

Because
Alex Jones is Right
And You're
iu

Tell me again how the FEDs don't do 'false flag color revolutions' useful
most of the time he's right
but they get him on conjecture???? wtf man

no... (i am someone who wouldn't think of that back then)
do you believe the feds wouldn't use it to diminish our right to hold off a tyrannical take over?

Alex Jones apologized for his comments and stated Sandy Hook wasn't staged by crisis actors years ago...

... but apologies and correcting the record isn't what this is about.

They act like Alex Jones is the one who pulled the trigger, or gave the order to stand by while children were murdered, or failed to implement policy measures intended to protect the kids from being shot at school...

... no, Alex Jones went on his popular podcast with a really bad hot take and that's all they need to deflect from their own failings to scapegoat Alex Jones and take everything they can from him, including his cat.

It was a case where victims of this tragedy won a civil lawsuit against a reckless fear mongerer, that was profiting from their losses. Blame his lawyers for his downfall. Obviously they suck.

Back