Ah well, better late than never.

Bodycount posted this.
That one that went to Gurbrage.. what was his name? I was in Gurbrage for 4 months before coming here.
ahh yes. the holy priest.

he couldn't run out of encaps. but we still needed him because of mass dispell. :(

plus he misses a lot of raids

good guy in guild chat tho. never picked any fights

From here.

Nah bro you gotta wait to see what Brett tells you to do. GL finally getting in his pants I know you've been sweating him for 10yrs now.

uhh who's to say Paul wasn't included?

I saw something today, forget what it was that reminded me of WoW nerds, maybe a shirt on someone or something

I contemplated when I'd have time to play, but it would probably be mid December if anything...

Last edited:
Bodycount posted this.

From here.

I just caught up

hahahaha thats that fucking terrible boomkin that couldn't pull over 1200+ dps, hes confusing me and the other holy priest, but its all good

he never came on on felmyst, or really, any sunwell, he was benched every single time, and when WWS's came up, he looked at it without any problems

My WWS's speak for themselves :)

Believe what you want, I don't care, that druid was a scrub, and rode the bench the whole time, I had a guranteed raid slot ;) We just reformed and left out all the people that couldn't pull their own weight in sunwell, like alot of shitty dps classes, both the 2 raiding holy priests (me and the other guy) were among the first 10 to get ginvites to the new guild, so it doesn't really matter ;)

Hopefully starting naxx this week, waiting on a few more people to hit 80 :(

Believe what you want, I don't care, that druid was a scrub, and rode the bench the whole time, I had a guranteed raid slot ;) We just reformed and left out all the people that couldn't pull their own weight in sunwell, like alot of shitty dps classes, both the 2 raiding holy priests (me and the other guy) were among the first 10 to get ginvites to the new guild, so it doesn't really matter ;)

Hopefully starting naxx this week, waiting on a few more people to hit 80 :(

This is exactly the kind of shit that makes you look so insecure. Ever since you left, you've been comparing every facet of the game to our server, players, and what not.

Truth be told, you were simply an average player who didn't have much focus when it comes to raiding. You constantly harp about how great your server is because you have no other leg to stand on.

The only thing you can speak of is the population on your server. Do you honestly believe the group of people you're playing with would outperform the STK/TW crowd? Perhaps you can progress faster with your hardcore raiding schedule, but frankly, no one cares.

Other people may give you shit, but your post often reeks of inadequacy and insecurity over a video game and your performance to a point where you can even attempt to brag about server population.

Where did I say people would outperform the TW/STK group, with the exception of feannag? We don't have a hardcore raiding schedule, I work fulltime, and

You can't find it, because I've never said it, in fact, I've said the contrary several times. Zeph brought a post from some scrub who couldn't pull more than 1300 dps as a boomkin

I'm just as average of a player as you are, I know my class, I know the "spreadsheets" for caster dps, and I pull my own weight, and I like to have fun in an online video game.

I say Illidan is a great server.... on gasp.... wow forums. Go fucking figure? You play on archimonde, which is a shitty server, if you guys went to Tich, you'd never see me mention that, because Tich is awesome. I originally praised your decision to go to Archimonde, then after joining a guild on illidan with half a dozen archimonde transfers, saying just how bad the server is after everyoen xferred off and a bunch of guilds died, my opinion changed.

Back