adam sandler as a former mossad turned hair dresser

MaD_ReBeL

Veteran XV
if this isn't the worst premise for a movie i dont know what is.

remember when adam sandler movies were funny? that seems like such a long time ago.

Reminds me of that South Park episode Awesome-o where Cartman keeps coming up with movie ideas that revolve around Adam Sandler.

I dunno. It seems like it could be funny.

It also seems like it could bomb.

I'm willing to give it a shot, though.

I usually don't like comedies

this I will see

Ill also check out the latest myers vehicle, because it looks like hes pulling off austin powers 4

(actually screw it he IS making an austin powers 4, but this still looks good)

Last edited:
I usually don't like comedies
i agree with you, there haven't been many decent comedies lately. what happened to good comedies? they're all fagged up chick flicks lately. for fucks sske someone make a funny movie that isn't a romantic comedy or have some message wrapped in bad jokes.
this I will see
you are going to pay to see this in a theater?
Ill also check out the latest myers vehicle, because it looks like hes pulling off austin powers 4
i might matinée this just because myers hasn't been on screen in awhile.

yea ill probably pay for it

most comedies are like "epic movie" are just these crap films no one puts any effort into making, its like a family guy episode with the pop culture refs except its not funny

the last good comedy was superbad

the last good comedy was superbad
it had funny moments but it was one of those "deep message wrapped in some jokes" movies.

lately there have been crap romantic comedies, atrocious spoof movies, and the superbad message in a joke movies.

i want comedies back that are just funny.

if this isn't the worst premise for a movie i dont know what is.

remember when adam sandler movies were funny? that seems like such a long time ago.

What funny is this is the first AS movie I've been looking forward to in a long ass time. If there is more to it than the jokes in the trailer (not holding my breath) it might just be worth it.

Knocked Up was also funny.
EDIT:
And the movies that you are infering weren't romantic comedies had definite romantic comedy elements. Billy Madison? Happy Gilmore? Wedding Singer? They might have been playful about it, but all followed guy sees girl, guy wants girl, guy gets girl, guy almost loses girl, guy wins girl, credits formulas.

Last edited:
Back