ActionTrip T:V Preview [1 New Screenshot]

Dalmar

Veteran X
http://www.actiontrip.com/previews/tribesvengeance_p2.phtml

ActionTrip said:
While I have only played several hours of the single player side of Tribes: Vengeance, I can say that I have been pleasantly surprised. What I have seen of the story so far is good, certainly better than what I had expected. Likewise, the way they have implemented the single player component from a previously multiplayer only game has surprised me. It has retained all the elements that made Tribes such an addicting multiplayer experience while providing game play that reminded me of the quality that Unreal Tournament 2004 offered offline. While the game is still beta and shows this by some problems with the voice-overs and long load times, I am thrilled by what I have seen so far and I am anxious to play more.

While I still think there is something seriously wrong with me as I like to torture myself waiting for the "Next Big Thing", I am happy to know that I have found a candidate to torture myself with until October. We still are not sure when Half Life 2 is going Gold, but October is not too far away and Tribes: Vengeance looks like it is going to make the wait for me exquisite in its torture.

Back