absent, what brings you joy?

nada

Veteran X
i think most of us have this picture of you as a miserable dude in a basement because you spend so much time on here talking about the shit you don't like. but i'm curious, what makes absent tick? what makes this life worth living that's not about trying to fix it? how do you spend your free time that's not on the internet? i know you love the white race, so what kind of white race activities do you engage in that bring you the white race joy you are so adamant about protecting. no troll, i'm curious because i've never found it necessary to hate you or anything - i'm actually just curious as to how the other half takes mortal pleasure.

thanks!

hey now, i may have a brown colored skin jacket but i have red blood just like absent

diversity-2.jpg

Now, that there is one'a them uppity niggas. I reckon his masta's got him set up as a house nigga, might even be able to sign his name.

I'd say he might be one of the finest niggas dun come from the Holliday platation for what i reckon to be a hot fortnight, id say.

fine nigga, indeed. gonna hafta breed this nigga b4 he spoils, i reckon some fine folk'll take-a pick-a that nigga litter right quick.

Back