A thread specifically about MAGA hats...

There is no point in a MAGA hat. When it came out, the idea was that no one could complain about bettering the USA. Obviously, that didn't sit well with half the country. I think they should be replaced with STFU hats.

I knew one person who wore one. He did it to piss people off.

Do not recall ever seeing anyone else wear one.

iu

mitch do you think its at all odd that its march 25 and you're still only ever thinking about donald trump

you have a wife and kids right?
do you think this energy would be better spent on looking for a job?

Do you think it's odd that you come here to whine incessantly like a bitch about what others post and never post anything positive or interesting?

If you're looking for someone who needs to get a life, try a mirror.

I think pagy provides fantastic content and wonder why Mitch can’t answer a straight forward question.

Last edited:
Do you think it's odd that you come here to whine incessantly like a bitch about what others post and never post anything positive or interesting?

The entire time Trump was president I rarely ever thought about MAGA hats. Usually it was when the media or someone here or FB was bitching about it. I always thought the hats were lame, but the people who hated Trump were easy to spot because of it. They were more obsessed with it than any Trump supporter I knew. They splashed it over the media more than anyone and apparently made people like you think this was a common thing here in the states.

lmao

the self-awareness is deafening

Back