A Perfect Circle fans...(part 2)

Mojo616

Veteran XX
Sorry to make this thread again, couldn't find my other one though.

Anyway, someone recorded the acoustic version of The Outsider, and I think it's awesome. Have a listen.

www.aperfectcircle.net

Tour Journal -->Tacoma show, save target as...

I saw them last night and they were fucking incredible. :)

As for the opening band... The Mars Volta... what... the... fuck? I have never heard music so bad in all my life. I would have rather watched the lead singer sit there and suck another man's penis. Yes, it was that bad. Fucking terrible set by them. Luckily APC made up for it and Maynard's vocals were flawless.

JohnMcClane said:

As for the opening band... The Mars Volta... what... the... fuck? I have never heard music so bad in all my life. I would have rather watched the lead singer sit there and suck another man's penis. Yes, it was that bad. Fucking terrible set by them. Luckily APC made up for it and Maynard's vocals were flawless.

What were they in chi town or Indy?

You see hoobastank/Lost prophets today? Not my thing but I dont mind them. Kind of lame live though.

JohnMcClane said:

yyyeah, mars volta had the best record of 2003 imo. and if a band can invent a 50min song and have it be good (like they did when i saw them a week ago) that kinda proves a talent to me.

last night was volta's last show for that tour. now burning brides is opening... soon to be joined by mini-kiss- a kiss cover band comprised of "little people."

I liked TMV when they were here in San Fran a little while back. But yeah, APC blew them out of the water obviously.

{FSC}Godfather said:
What were they in chi town or Indy?

You see hoobastank/Lost prophets today? Not my thing but I dont mind them. Kind of lame live though.

Indy.

Yeah I just got back from Lost Prophets and Hoobastank. Not my thing either so I left in the middle of Hoobastank's set. To me, they are one of those bands that just sounds exactly like every other band.

Think whatever you will about Mars Volta, guys, but at this show all that happened with them was a 20 minute song and a 40 minute song.

Here is a breakdown of that: it seemed to be just a bunch of random noise and hitting things, the lead singer was just screaming the whole time, not even saying words, and that's pretty much it. It was crap. The only high point was that the guitarist was pretty good... other than that, it was absolute shit. Worst I've seen in my life.

Back