A noble cause for TW

Gundam

Veteran XV
So Tribalwar has a long and glorious history of fucking with people in real life. Before it has been for our own amusement, but now there is a cause which needs our e-detectivery. Read this article St. Charles Journal - News - (Cliffs: This girl's friend's parents make a fake myspace profile and convince the girl that the hot guy she is talking to exists. After the girls are no longer friends the parents turn the conversation vicious and the girl ends up killing herself over it.)

If there ever were people who deserved TW's detectives telling their friends, co-workers, and bosses about their lives, these are those people. An e-mail campaign to get them fired would be the least we could do really.

Last edited:
I don't think it's any of our business.

I'm sure they feel pretty terrible already.

also, "this are those people"?

Currently reading. St. Charles is about 15 minutes away from me....wtf.

edit: weird recognizing all these school names in such a fucked up story.

Last edited:
i a am having trouble reading

i keep getting the names mixed up

what actually happens?
the neighbor family pranks the fellow neighor/s daughter?

i a am having trouble reading

i keep getting the names mixed up

what actually happens?
the neighbor family pranks the fellow neighor/s daughter?

The neighbors make a fake profile to befriend their daughter's friend, Megan, and convince her the guy she is messaging is real. The girls stop being friends, Megan's new "e-friend" turns nasty and drives her to kill herself over the verbal abuse. No crime is officially broken. As KMFDM puts it: "We used to hate people, now we just make fun of them. It's more effective that way."

The neighbors make a fake profile to befriend their daughter's friend, Megan, and convince her the guy she is messaging is real. The girls stop being friends, Megan's new "e-friend" turns nasty and drives her to kill herself over the verbal abuse. No crime is officially broken. As KMFDM puts it: "We used to hate people, now we just make fun of them. It's more effective that way."

dogma, the only KMFDM song worth shit

Back