A MOVIE FOR WHITES

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!

Wouldn't you look at those people, they are the face of racism.

technically they are the victims here. they are the sacrilege of socioeconomic injustice and suffering.

what we really need is better paying welfare programs and brick control.

you should have to have a background check and permit in order to carry bricks around in public like that.

technically they are the victims here. they are the sacrilege of socioeconomic injustice and suffering.

what we really need is better paying welfare programs and brick control.

you should have to have a background check and permit in order to carry bricks around in public like that.

do you work?

lol.....

we all victims vanster

we all victims here

the brick was just a metaphor for the proletariat plight.

it hitting those white people in the face was an artful expression of societal injustice

Last edited:
REALLY.. EUROMANN SHOULD WATCH AND KNOW WHAT BRUTALITY THEY MUST DO.

IT IS FORCED REALLY. I AS A WHITE MAN IN THE 13 KNOW THAT THE MORE FOREIGNERS I SLAY THE FASTER I GO TO MY FOREFATHERS. I WAS TOLD THIS. MY RELATIONS TOLD ME THIS. THEIR BEST YEARS WERE IN 1920'S AND 30'S. i LOVE YOU ALL FATHER JARL.
JARL IS MY FATHERS NAME HERE IN THE STATES, IT IS MY NAME BY BIRTH IN THE STATES. MAY YOU ALL PERISH BY BLADE.

REALLY.. EUROMANN SHOULD WATCH AND KNOW WHAT BRUTALITY THEY MUST DO.

IT IS FORCED REALLY. I AS A WHITE MAN IN THE 13 KNOW THAT THE MORE FOREIGNERS I SLAY THE FASTER I GO TO MY FOREFATHERS. I WAS TOLD THIS. MY RELATIONS TOLD ME THIS. THEIR BEST YEARS WERE IN 1920'S AND 30'S. i LOVE YOU ALL FATHER JARL.
JARL IS MY FATHERS NAME HERE IN THE STATES, IT IS MY NAME BY BIRTH IN THE STATES. MAY YOU ALL PERISH BY BLADE.

VALHALLA

WE ARE READY TO ASCEND

and by blade zool is allegorically suggesting that the scars of our society go deep.

that the wounds fester and needeth many stitches

that only a lousing with bleach can whiten and sterilize the germs we are dealing with.

and by blade zool is allegorically suggesting that the scars of our society go deep.

that the wounds fester and needeth many stitches

that only a lousing with bleach can whiten and sterilize the germs we are dealing with.

I MEAN THE BASTARD JEWS THAT HAVE CORRUPTED MY PEOPLE AND THE WOUNDS WE HAVE NOT GIVEN THEM. I AM GERMAN I AM PROUD...MOST OF ALLLLLLL INDIANS/MEXICANS CAN NOT GRASPPPPPP MY IDEA OF CLEAN EARTH......DEATHHHHHHHHHHHH......DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I WOULD RIDE WITH SWORDS AND AXE OR ON FOOT AND CUT DOWN. THE WEEDS OF THE COURT.

I'm more of a "shout" it out kind of guy

shout.jpg

it says it will catch them colords....and i trust it.

lol.....

we all victims vanster

we all victims here

the brick was just a metaphor for the proletariat plight.

it hitting those white people in the face was an artful expression of societal injustice

No I was just wondering, cause I was one of the ones that fell for your Masters degree thing, so just thought I'd ask to see what you'd say.

For one that keeps a dossier of where everybody lives, what they do, what they've done, I think it's important that you keep your doings in the American SW as private as you possibly can.

No I was just wondering, cause I was one of the ones that fell for your Masters degree thing, so just thought I'd ask to see what you'd say.

For one that keeps a dossier of where everybody lives, what they do, what they've done, I think it's important that you keep your doings in the American SW as private as you possibly can.

:lol:

u still butthurt as fuck i take it

good....then my troll worked

its just too bad u don't question all the other bullshit u believe to this same level. that u can't remove your emotional hyperbole, your hurt feelers, from sound reason. if u could u might actually be half as smart and successful as you try to portray yourself online. instead all u can say is that u work too much.

sucker

Last edited:
Back