“A man is what he thinks about all day long.”

“Change your thoughts, and you change your world”
“A sobering thought: what if, at this very moment, I am living up to my full potential?”
“The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.”
“There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.”
“Our ability to delude ourselves may be an important survival tool.”
“A man is not old until his regrets take the place of his dreams”
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”
“Most people are quite happy to suffer in silence, if they are sure everybody knows they are doing it”
“Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.”
“We must recognize ourselves in others before we can acknowledge otherness in ourselves.
“It is a curious fact that people are never so trivial as when they take themselves seriously.”
“When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.”
“Should we all confess our sins to one another we would all laugh at one another for our lack of originality”
“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”
“Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.”
“Don't knock masturbation - it's sex with someone I love”

23jkec7.jpg

perhaps it's true

Back