A Good Reason Not To Play Rugby

"hey boss....that guy...he shoved his finger up my...arse:(."

"Really? :lol: This i gotta see. Pics or it didn't happen."

"I got the mpeg...:("

"Then i got the popcorn!:dapopcorn"

"It wasn't a wedgie. That's when your pants are pulled up your arse. I think I know the difference between a wedgie and someone sticking their finger up my bum," said Jones

:lol:

"It wasn't a wedgie. That's when your pants are pulled up your arse. I think I know the difference between a wedgie and someone sticking their finger up my bum," said Jones,

Its like they're foriegn or something, bum and arse. Wow, you AU peeps are weird.

haniblecter said:
Its like they're foriegn or something, bum and arse. Wow, you AU peeps are weird.
Well, Australia is another country on another continent in another hemisphere and all.

If you like fingers in your anus. Or your nuts fondled.

"Tigers coach Terry Lamb, who has played 349 first grade games, said it was resonably common to be touched in the region of the testicles."

Like in any game some times the wrong place is touched...Rugby is my favorite sport and some arse poker wont ruin that :)

I have been punched in the nutz a few times playing football, but never has anyone tried to stick their finger in someones ass. That is just wrong.

Back