A couple of requests for Havax

Highfive

Contributor
Veteran XX
First request, please pay for enough bandwidth

Second request, please retire the Vanster account. It's shameful to keep pretending to be him. He's gone, let him rest in peace

TW without Vanster would be like a man without a dick. A woman without a vag. It would be like a Mr. Potatohead without a mustache in his ass.
It just wouldn't be right.

There were rumors of an exit bag and all sorts of darkness. However, he is still with us and actually seems very sedate and peaceful for the moment.

Vanster and midxe, as the only two that can claim dubai, signed a suicide pact. Sadly midxe is still around and as dense as ever. Unemployed, but bloody dense.

Vanster and midxe, as the only two that can claim dubai, signed a suicide pact. Sadly midxe is still around and as dense as ever. Unemployed, but bloody dense.

Your imagination is working pretty well. Unlike your truck, "house", rusty old shit, fill in the rest yourself.

You seem to know a lot. Were you the bitch?

Yeah, I can see Tehvul playing "dress up" and picking up a drunk Lavan at some remote mountain tavern. But after Lavan got "her" home and discovered cock, well... Tehvul was lucky to escape with his life.

I cannot claim Dubai. I've been there 3 times that I know. I went to most of my formative schooling in Abu Dhabi.*

*For the 3 inquisitive conservatives: Abu Dhabi is the capital city in the UAE. Dubai is up the coast, and as schoolchildren, we made fun of people that had to live in Dubai. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are not countries. The UAE is a country that contains both. Ras al Khaimah is where the really cool kids live, and Mitch probably knows it.

Last edited:
Perhaps there is an online fight with your father that you could get back to.

0LYUDtf.jpg

Back